Energy Guest Room Management System
ERMS (ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) + (GUEST ROOM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) for Hotels, Resorts, Offices, Hospitals & Residential Complexes
ERMS is designed to provide comprehensive solutions for managing guest room amenities, enhancing energy efficiency, and optimizing services in a customizable and programmable manner. This system is ideally suited for hotels, resorts, offices, hospitals, and residential complexes, with the goal of improving the guest experience and operational efficiency.
RCU Controller Module
The RCU Controller Module serves as the central control unit responsible for managing and coordinating all other modules and components within the system. It acts as the system’s “brain,” executing user-defined programming and logic to ensure seamless operations.
Why Choose Our RCU?
- Effortless Control: Seamlessly manage your room’s functionality with ease.
- Endless Possibilities: Create the perfect ambiance by personalizing scenes and device configurations.
- Adaptive Sensing: Make your space responsive to your needs by fine-tuning sensor triggers.
- Your Way, Every Day: Customize the RCU to your preferences for a truly smart and convenient experience.
For more information on Energy Guest Room Management (ERMS) access our detailed presentation.
Input Voltage: Operates on a 12V DC power source.
Relay Outputs: Equipped with 24 relay outputs to control various devices.
Sensor Connectivity: Offers 8 input channels for connecting sensors, including PIR/motion sensors, temperature sensors, ambient light sensors, window/door sensors, and more (Analog/Digital).
- Port 1: Designed for connecting switch panels.
- Port 2: Connects to dimmers or other MODBUS modules, as well as energy meters, gas meters, and water meters.
- Port 3: Enables external connectivity via RS-485 or can be used with RS-485 to Ethernet or RS-485 to Wi-Fi converters.
USB Port: Features a USB port for easy program download from any PC using the Hotel GRMS Configurator.
- Enjoy complete customization of the control unit’s behavior.
- Set up different scenarios for lighting, HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning), and various devices.